Hiring the right PPC agency can make or break your pay-per-click advertising campaigns. You need a Pay Per Click Partner with proven results and a firm grasp on the ins and outs of search engine marketing.
Are you tired of running ads that don’t convert? Here is why you should trust Twelve Three Media to handle your PPC campaigns:
- Google Premier Partner. We have achieved the highest recognition from Google as a PPC advertiser.
- Decades of Experience. Our PPC experts are paid media veterans with extensive knowledge of paid advertising on major search engines.
- Success. Clients trust us to handle budgets of all sizes to grow their business. We are proud to have achieved results in multiple markets and across industries.
Also called search engine marketing (SEM) or just PPC, pay-per-click advertising is an extremely effective tactic for reaching potential customers via online search. Business owners and advertisers are aware of the difficulty and time it takes to rank on the first page of organic search results.
With PPC, your brand can skip to the front of the line and the top of the SERPs. This requires strategic targeting of high-value keywords, shrewd bidding on the optimal ad placements, thoughtful creation of compelling ads, and strong landing pages.
At Twelve Three Media, we handle each stage of your PPC advertising campaign in house. Many agencies will farm out the work to vendors overseas, but we find that the direct approach leads not only to better results but stronger, ongoing relationships with our clients.
How Twelve Three Media
Manages Your PPC Campaign
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we know that the key to PPC success lies in:
- Setting realistic, achievable goals
- Monitoring rates and bidding on keywords
- Developing and honing your target audiences
- Adjusting campaigns to maximize their effectiveness
- Performing competitor research
- Writing and optimizing search ad copy
- Creating visual assets (images, landing pages, etc.) that meet requirements for individual PPC platforms
- Maximizing the return on your ad spend
- Reporting on the results of your campaigns
These various steps are guided by our Three Pillars of Success, a three-point process we use to ensure thoughtful planning, strategic implementation, and relentless analysis of every project we take on.
When you hire Twelve Three Media to handle your paid ads, the first thing we do is get to know your business inside out. This upfront knowledge allows for maximum effectiveness when it comes to media planning and buying.
PPC is perhaps the most noteworthy and popular option for advertising online. However, if your budget allows it and we believe it will help you get results, our experts may suggest a PPC strategy complemented by one or more additional digital advertising campaigns. Creating a mix of ads across multiple paid media channels may be an effective way to reach your goals.
In addition to getting to know your business, our team also prioritizes getting to know your customer base. PPC ads need to be targeted accurately to succeed, and this requires a thorough knowledge of what kind of leads you want to attract and the keywords that connect with a prospective client’s pain points.
Some businesses have extensive data on their ideal customers, while others need help defining exactly who should be included in the target audience. Our experts love to drill down on who should be served a client’s ads, and we will perform all of the necessary research to ensure that your campaign is targeted correctly.
We don’t just launch your ads and hope for the best. Our team is well-versed in analytics and reporting, and we will delve into the data to see how your campaigns perform and make adjustments as needed.
The ROI on pay-per-click ads can be significant. It is our mission to make sure you get your money’s worth, as well as identify opportunities for improvement to bolster your visibility and leads.
Why PPC Is Crucial for
PPC advertising achieves more than just racking up clicks. For small and midsize businesses, paid search ads can help your company grow and flourish. It offers a wealth of benefits, including:
- Fast results: Reaping the rewards from your SEO efforts can sometimes take months. Obtaining results with PPC is often much faster. Under ideal circumstances, a simple ad can be created, approved, and served at the top of the search results page within 24 to 48 hours.
- Precise targeting: PPC allows you to finetune who and where you’re targeting. For example, you may want to advertise to residents in a particular county only to find that the majority of your clicks come from a specific town. PPC data can inform your ongoing efforts and sharpen your competitive edge.
- Effortless tracking: Easy tracking is one of the greatest advantages of PPC marketing. The depth of available metrics provides a comprehensive view of your entire campaign from beginning to end.
- Easy experimentation: PPC delivers immediate feedback. That means you can set up a campaign, run A/B tests, and analyze the results to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Brand exposure: Whether your ad garners clicks or not, few other marketing strategies allow you to place highly targeted ads in front of your ideal audience. PPC gives your brand a chance to gain immediate exposure to the customers you want.
- Full control: No matter how small or niche your target audience is, you have total control over how much you want to spend. You can change your campaign while it’s running and optimize your efforts on the fly.
Where Can I Run
PPC is a search advertising strategy. As such, the ads run on leading search engines.
Not all searches (known as keywords or search queries) will display PPC results. Advertisers bid on the keywords for which they want their ads to rank, and the search engine will display the most relevant ads.
Multiple search engines offer robust options for pay-per-click ads:
Google dominates the PPC landscape. There are multiple options for search ad campaigns on Google, including:
- Search campaigns: These are the “classic” PPC ads that show up at the top of the search results. They consist of brief text ads and a link to the landing page on your website.
- Display campaigns: Display ads are served on tens of millions of different websites via the Google Display Network. The targeting differs from search ads in that display ads are served to users who (a) fit the characteristics in an audience you define and/or (b) have visited your website.
- Local Services Ads (LSAs): Businesses in select industries can stand out to customers in the local area with Google LSAs. Although similar in appearance to search campaigns, Local Services Ads aren’t technically “pay-per-click”; advertisers are charged by the lead rather than when someone clicks on the ad.
From video ads to in-app campaigns and more, Google offers a number of additional options for advertising campaigns. Twelve Three Media has achieved Google Premier Partner status. Premier Partner is the highest tier of partnership offered by Google, and it signals our agency’s commitment to maximizing results for our clients across the Google Ads platform.
Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads) runs PPC ads on Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo!, and AOL. Although Google searchers may be the most coveted, Microsoft ads can reach different audiences that favor these other search engines.
It all comes down to optimizing your media mix. A business may serve multiple audiences – some of whom search on Google while others gravitate toward Bing or DuckDuckGo. To maximize your reach and visibility across the different audiences, it may be beneficial to run search ads on Google and on search engines in Microsoft’s network.
Search ads on Yahoo! are managed through Microsoft Advertising (see above). It is important to note, however, that the ad experience on Yahoo! has a strong native advertising dimension.
Native ads (also called sponsored content) are seamlessly embedded into the content of a webpage. Often, the ads take the form of “clickbait” – titles and imagery that arrest the user’s attention and draw clicks.
Yahoo! charges advertisers every time a user clicks on one of these native ads. As such, Yahoo! also uses a pay-per-click model for its native advertising campaigns.
Why Choose Twelve Three Media as
Your PPC Experts?
There is no shortage of PPC agencies to choose from. However, if you want to stand out from your competitors and achieve results that make a major difference in the growth of your business, it is crucial to partner with a company that is fully committed to your success.
At Twelve Three Media, we don’t waste our clients’ money or take shortcuts that undermine the performance of your campaigns. We respect your time, we respect your budget, and we embrace and share your goal of rising above the crowd.
Top reasons to choose Twelve Three Media as your digital advertising partner include:
- Measurable results: Our proven processes and best practices quickly pay for themselves with savvy bidding strategies and compelling ads. Our team focuses on testing ad copy for a higher clickthrough rate (CTR).
- We roll direct: Our team is in the marketplace every day working with retail and service-based clients. We don’t outsource projects, and we keep our finger on the pulse of each campaign to help our clients reach their goals. Ultimately, you can rely on our depth of experience to help you achieve success.
- Our team is Google Ads certified: As a Google Premier Partner, our agency maintains strict certification requirements and media spend levels. We also follow all of the best practices instituted by Google Ads, ensuring that campaigns are fully optimized, swiftly approved, and efficiently launched.
- Return on investment is our focus: Clicks are great, but what matters most is your campaign’s ROI and your company’s bottom line. Every decision we make is centered on your success.
Digital Ad Guide – A Complete Step by Step Process For Small Businesses$19.95
In this guide to Paid Media, our digital marketing experts show you how to plan and execute a winning campaign that actually gets results.
We Love to Share
Industry Insider Info.
We don’t keep secrets. In our comprehensive DIY guide, we’ll demystify paid media marketing and teach you how to run your own remarketing campaigns, search campaigns, Google video campaigns, and more. We’ll show you how to set up great campaigns, write compelling copy, and track the success of your marketing efforts.Level Up Now